HERCO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Digital Product or Service
Last updated November 21, 2022
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services operated by Julie Herco (“Owner”), acting on behalf of Herco Business Solutions (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. TERMS OF PURCHASE.
(a) Upon purchase and execution of this Agreement, Client will be provided with the services as detailed on the website and selected prior to purchase.
(b) The scope of services rendered by the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be limited to those contained herein and/or provided for on Company’s Website as part of the Digital Product or Service.
(c) The Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Digital Product or Service for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
(d) Upon purchase and execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to be added to the Company’s email list, with the option to unsubscribe at any given point.
2. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Company the purchase amount as stated on the Website.
(b) Refunds are on a case-by-case basis but refunds will not be processed for orders that occurred over 30 days ago. If you feel a refund is in order, please email email@example.com and We will take your request into consideration and you will be refunded, or together we can find a happy solution.
(c) Credit Card Authorization. Each party hereto acknowledges that Company will charge the credit card chosen by the Client on the date and for the amounts specified upon purchase and as included in this Agreement.
(d) In the event Client fails to make any of the payments outlined above, Company has the right to immediately disallow services and benefits until payment is paid in full.
3. METHODOLOGY. Client agrees to be open minded to Owner’s methods and partake in Digital Product or Service as proposed. Client understands that the Company has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the Digital Product or Service. The Owner may revise methods or parts of the Digital Product or Service based on the needs of the Client and/or other participants.
4. DISCLAIMER. By participating in the Digital Product or Service, Client acknowledges that the Company makes no guarantees as to the outcome of any sessions, teachings, modules, or any resulting course that may be created by Client based on information obtained through this Digital Product or Service. By participating in this Digital Product or Service, the Client acknowledges that the Company does not warrant the accuracy of any information provided, is not liable for any losses the Client may suffer by relying on Owner’s advice or products.
Any testimonials or examples shown through the Company’s website, programs, and/or services are only examples of what may be possible. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial or other outcome based on the use of the Membership and/or services. You acknowledge that the Company has not and does not make any representations as to success of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of its programs, products or services.
The Company may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Owner believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Company is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information provided. The Company may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, technology, business, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Company will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client.
5. RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. Client acknowledges that group sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by the Company.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the Material specifically created for the Client as part of this purchase, including themes, documents, modules, videos, or other content, the Company maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
7. GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and design provided to the Client by the Consultant under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using the Company’s services and purchasing this Membership, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Digital Product or Service. Client agrees that use of this Digital Product or Service is at user’s own risk.
10. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit, speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Company or any of its programs, members, owner directors, officers, Affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Israel, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
12. NOTICES. All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing submitted to hello(at)hercosolutions(dot)com.
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
- Representation or Warranties Disclaimer. The information on hercosolutions.com is “as is” and makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the content provided on this website or on any third-party website which may be accessed by a link from this Web site, including any representations or warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Herco Business Solutions will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- Omissions, Errors, or Mistakes Disclaimer. All information on this website is accurate and true to the best of Herco Business Solutions’s knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. Herco Business Solutions is not liable for any damages due to any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures or misuse of information or products.
- Testimonials Disclaimer. The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on Herco Business Solution’s website and digital products are applicable to the individuals who wrote them. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products and services, or any benefits in exchange for their statements. The testimonials are representative of experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each client.
- Affiliates Disclaimer. Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item,Herco Business Solutions receives an affiliate commission. Please note, Herco Business Solutions only recommends products or services that will add value to you. Herco Business Solutions discloses this. If an affiliate link is listed, Herco Business Solutions will disclose it to you on each blog post or page, if applicable.
- Herco Business Solutions does not write sponsored posts or accept free products for review. All thoughts and opinions written by Herco Business Solutions is our own. Any links on this website have been used by Herco Business Solutions and Herco Business Solutions uses it and thinks it’s high quality.